Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Junho Moment

Junho moment is actual keGRan moment.

Am I lucky, eh?
thanks to Jang Wooyoung's fans beside me, who make this Junho moment happened.


so here is the story, I got second row, thanks God. second row means 3-4 meters away from the stage.
my luck keep continue. Chansung, Junho, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung position always in front of me. especially Wooyoung and Junho.

These Guys always stand in fornt of my eyes, daebak
To be honest, I love all 2PM member but Junho and Wooyoung never be my number one bias.
but that night, Junho stole my attention.

my youngest sister and some of my friends are Junho's fans. they asked me to capture his picture as much as I can. They lucky. Junho always stand in front of me. Junho that night is super cute. he look so neat, his skin so white and handsome. handsome mean super handsome. IMO Junho is more handsome than Nickhun whose seem skinier.

Teehee, Juno and Nichkhun <3 td="td">
Junho's outfit is really help his super gorgeous look. He was wearing black shirt and black skinny jeans. Yeah drool! he also wear white outfit, okay, I really want to jump to the stage, and ask Junho, 'would you be my groom?'.. he looks like Prince charming from nowhere island. daebak.
Uber hawt

the girls beside and behind me shout Wooyoung like crazy. Im not type of LOL and shouting person. Even roller coaster cant make me shout. But Im trully good screamer (what the different, btw. wtf). I have loud shrieking voice. you can hear me from 10 meters away :p and gladly, that night my natural talent is in the mood. I scream JUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... and Junho Moment happen...






my area is full of Wooyoung fans, so 'Juno' shout from me is clearly hear. and (Drum roll.....) Junho is waving at me and smile. Omona.... And universe is really on my side that night, my camera captured Junho when he was waving at me.





 Junho moment keep continue.





 sorry if I m overated, but I have real and valid evidences through video and photos when Junho was pointing at me, looking at me. mawahahaha.. you (espcially Junho fans) might be strongly avoid this. because I dont believe either. but the photos and the videos speak the opposite, They told us, that Junho is looking at me. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment