Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Not so oh moment in 2PM What Time Is it Jakarta 2012

Nobody is perfect, Nothing is perfect.
2PM gig in Jakarta is perfect, but there are some uncool moment in 2PM What Time is it Tour Jakarta.




1. The Creator is Not oh So Professional

The promotor for the event is really bad. yeah its not okay to judge this. since I never gig-ing that much. But as human I feel humiliated.

I watched Ekin Cheng gig in Hong Kong. I realize that he is not 2PM who has beast fans, but I can say that the gig was well organized.
and what happen in 2PM what Time Is It Tour Jakarta was freak.
We are Hottest, so we have to wait in the middle of the day


The schedule are: at 3 PM we enter the sponsor area, 6 PM is the time we enter the gate, 8 PM is the show time.


but you cant believe that easily, we, hottest will come to the event on time, we came earlier baceuse we want to take over the front row. 'we' here are the festival attender. The reason why I pick festival class is I want close to the stage, and maybe if Im lucky I will touch one of the boy (Evil). but I stick to the rule. I came super early, I qued, even it hot like hell, and my face was total burning.. its okay.
I have to qued for about 8 hours, manse \m/
but, shit was happen, there is no security guide this beast fans. some bitches intruded the line. there is a chaotic scene and I fight a lot with some bitches who think okay I have to close to the stage bacause Jang Wooyoung love me. meeeh bitch, your brain is that shallow and your attitude is shit.
the official are also as shit as the bitches who cant queing. they missdirection us. and they shout us like we are prisoner from Azkaban.
they dont know right and left. so some of girls fight with the official, because we treated unfair. we have to sit but the left festival have enter the stage area.

The promotor is not ready at all. beside queing accident, the other issue is ticket check. my ticket isnt checked at all. I m sure some of unticket girls can enter the stage. some of bitches are chitchat about how she come with 200K and they behind us the festival attender whose pay 1 million.
My virgin ticket. The official not even ripped my ticket
I hope promotor is really serious, not just because we pay but treat us because we are human.
and 2PM or all big musician have big mass who will act crazy, I think promotor have to think this seriously, we dont need catfight or even some die people in the happy event right?

2. after the hot fight and the gencet-gencetan moment, I want to puke. its so not sexy.

3. I left my glasses. this is shit. extra shit.

4. Project from HottestID is total fail. 
Their hardwork and effort are not play well. when I raise the flag or fan as directed by Hottest ID official, some of girls poked.

HottestID Project is a bit fail due to hectic 

5. the girl behind me keep coughing. 
 yeah, I should no complain about this, but she cough to my face.

6. I have prepared some LED words, but it wont open. dammit.
my plan is Im gonna show this words, but naaaaah, uber fail

7. I have cramp and my waist is hurt. Stand for 6 hours is no joke.

8. actually this is funny fact. the girls/hottest including me are going crazy. we dont care with money cost 1 million. but we really care about sticker. heu

9. the bra girls whose showed off as dancer and co star is not okay at all. we dont need to see Chansung or Nichkhun hug the girls and then undress her. ewwww

The main of not so oh moment

10. its impossible but if 2PM full team 'Jay Park included', it would be more awesome.

11. our local TV is racist. sorry to say. I really dont know showbizz market, but they keep looking foreign hottest to play with, meh, its not like I want to play with our local TV, since my face all burn and greasy, but come on come on, get your crayon!

but, wise man said work hard play hard, those shit items above is nothing compare to what I got in the show. Junho Moment and Damn, I Love 2PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment